Start Date: July 28, 2014
End Date: August 04, 2014
Value: $ 271
Price: $ 109
Purchases required: 1
- Enjoy a weekend trip through Eastern Ontario and Quebec leaving on a Saturday and returning on a Monday.
- Transportation included in a luxury coach but you’re free to explore on your own!
- Accommodations are for 2 nights in a 3-star hotel with your choice of single, double, triple or quadruple occupancy.
- Choice of 11 departure dates from Toronto, Markham, and Mississauga.
- Makes a great end-of-summer getaway for friends or couples.
- Includes a 3-Day Trip to Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and the 1000 Islands Region, with transportation in a luxury coach, a 2-night stay at a 3-star hotel (Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Select, Sandman Hotel Montreal, or similar) and a bilingual guide.
- Tax included.
- You must book with your voucher code.
- You may begin booking one hour after purchase, redemption instructions will appear on your voucher.
- If you have any questions you can call 1-888-415-6668, 905-513-1318 or 514-552-5966, or by email email@example.com
- Each voucher is valid for only one person. There are different rates for single, double, triple, and quad occupancies, and must be booked at the same time with your voucher numbers.
- Please Note: you must coordinate your own travel companions for the double, triple, and quad occupancies. Vacances Sinorama will not be pairing people up, so make sure you purchase the correct voucher.
- Departures available from Toronto, Markham, and Mississauga on every Saturday in August and September, as well as Oct. 4 and 11. See About section for rates and select at checkout.
- For Toronto, Markham, and Mississauga departures, service fees for the driver and guide ($ 27 per person) not included.
- Refund Policy: within 14 days of purchase only. No refunds allowed once booked with the tour agency.
- Max 1 per person. Unlimited as gifts. The voucher is non transferable.
- TeamBuy TICO # 50019980.
$ 109 per person for a quad occupancy
$ 129 per person for a triple occupancy
$ 149 per person for a double occupancy
$ 269 per person for a single occupancy
- August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, September 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4 and 11.
- 7077 Kennedy Rd, Markham. ON. L3R 0N8 at 6:00 am
- 222 Spadina Ave, Toronto. ON. M5T 2C2 at 6:30 am
- 888 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON. L4Y 4G6 at 7:00 am
Day 1 Toronto – Kingston – Ottawa – Montreal
Depart Markham, Toronto or Mississauga in the early morning 6:30am to Kingston, the city with 300-year history. Discover the oldest locomotive, Government buildings, pass by the only Royal Military College, Queens University and the residences of the first Prime Minster in Canada. Then transfer to Ottawa; First, let us introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions and beautiful scenery that our Nation Capital has to offer; along with the Parliament Hill, House of Common, Library, Senate Chamber and others. And we will visit to the Rideau Hall. To complete our tour, we will experience the rich culture of Canada at the Canadian Museum of Civilization located on the Ottawa River. And also pass by Canadian Royal Mint. Arrive in Montreal in the later afternoon, check in and you can enjoy dinner in Chinatown or in the Old Montreal, and experience the exciting night life of Montreal during your free leisure time at night.
Day 2 Montreal – Quebec City – Montreal
Depart early morning from Montreal. Take around 3 hours drive to Quebec City. The Capital Observatory will be our first visit. It gives visitors the opportunity to discover Quebec City from many different angles – politics, military, history, heritage, architecture and so much more. Then we will leave for Old Quebec City; one of the landmarks of North American history, others historical treasures include: Place d’Armes, Chateau Frontenac, Parliament Building, and others. Enjoy your lunch on your own. Then visit Montmorency Falls, tumbling 83 meters from a sheer rock face adjacent to the St. Lawrence River. The falls are 30 meters higher than Niagara Falls. A cable car takes visitors to the top for a hike to viewing belvederes and the suspension bridge over the cascade at the top of the ridge. We will leave Quebec City at late afternoon and arrive in Montreal at night.
Day 3 Montreal – 1000 Islands – Toronto
First visit to St. Joseph Oratory, which locate at Mount Royal, one of the largest churches in North America. Then explore Montreal Olympia Village, Olympic Tower and Biodome, then depart to 1000 Islands. You will embark on an hour Boat Tour to explore the magnificent scenery of the Thousand Islands, return to Toronto and arrive around 21:00, end of the trip.
Expires: September 26, 2014
Image Link: http://static.teambuy.ca/deal/708×333/other/28175062-2014-07-28-28175062—Vacances-Sinorama—banner-01-E.jpg
Merchant: Vacances Sinorama
Merchant Link: http://www.vacancesinorama.com/indexen.html
TeamBuy RSS Feed – National