Pal Zileri Changes Continue

MILAN — Pal Zileri is ushering in a new chief executive officer, Marco Sanavia, to succeed Giovanni Mannucci, who has agreed to end his collaboration with the brand’s parent company Forall Confezioni SpA.
Since January, Sanavia has held the role of director of human resources at Mayhoola Group, which controls Forall. Before that, he was director of human resources and organization at Forall and Pal Zileri from July 2014. He held a similar role at Geox from 2011 to 2014 and, prior, at Bottega Veneta from 2008 to 2011, after a stint at Gucci from 2006 to 2008. 
Mannucci joined Pal Zileri in October 2016 from Boglioli, which has seen its own share of changes after the arrival of a new owner, PHI Industrial Acquisitions, last year and of a new president, Francesco Russo.
Mannucci succeeded Paolo Roviera, who left at the end of July 2016 to join Corneliani under its new owner, Bahrain-based Investcorp.
In June 2017, Mannucci appointed a new creative director, Rocco Iannone, who is expected to remain at the helm of Pal Zileri. Iannone succeeded Mauro Ravizza Krieger, who exited after a three-year tenure.
A graduate of fashion and design school Istituto Marangoni, Iannone previously worked in the men’s wear department of the Giorgio Armani Group for 10 years.
Mayhoola,

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…
WWDWWD
Florsheim

Alphabet’s Earnings Soar as Sales Continue to Climb

Sales keep soaring at Google parent Alphabet, the dominant player in online ads, which reported first-quarter profit surged.
WSJ.com: WSJD

SHOPPING DISCOUNTS UPDATE:

Buy.com (dba Rakuten.com Shopping)

NBA Power Rankings: Harden and the Rockets continue their run

Houston is rolling to the tune of 12 straight wins. Golden State just put on a show against OKC. But only one can claim the top spot heading into the season’s homestretch.
www.espn.com – NBA

Chinese Investors Continue Hot Pursuit of European Brands

CHINA CLUB: The march of the big-ticket Chinese investor continues. Having just announced plans to buy Bally for an undisclosed price, Shandong Ruyi may have another European acquisition it its sights: Arcadia Group.
The Chinese textile giant that controls SMCP and Hong Kong’s Trinity Group is said to be eyeing Arcadia, parent of Topshop and Topman, according to a report in The Sunday Times of London.
The report said Shandong could buy all or part of Arcadia, which also owns high-street retailers such as Burton, Miss Selfridge and Evans. The sale of the Topshop and Topman properties could prove trickier as Leonard Green & Partners holds a 25 percent stake in those businesses. LGP purchased the stake in 2012 in a deal that valued the retailers at 2 billion pounds.
An Arcadia spokesman could not be reached for comment on Sunday, and industry sources have dismissed the report, which appeared in the paper’s business section. It would not be unusual for the aggressive Shandong to be looking at any number of Western companies, given its recent buying spree.
Earlier this month, it announced plans to buy Bally, and in November, it took a majority stake in Hong Kong’s Trinity Ltd., parent of brands including

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…
WWDWWD
Milanoo.com Ltd

NBA Power Rankings: Thunder continue to make noise out West

Powered by an eight-game win streak, Oklahoma City is keeping up with the West’s elite. Are Paul George, Russell Westbrook & Co. playing themselves into the league’s top tier?
www.espn.com – TOP
SuperStarTickets

Tamra Judge, Vicki Gunvalson Continue Their War of Words on The Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Part 2

The Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOCTamra Judge and Vicki Gunvalson are at it again…or did they ever really stop? The former friends and The Real Housewives of Orange County costars continue their on-again, off-again feud in the…

E! Online (US) – TV News

SPECIAL TIP UPDATE!

Sick baby’s treatment ‘should continue’, High Court told

Doctors say giving further intensive care treatment to Isaiah Hasstrup is not in his best interests.
BBC News – Health
HEALTH & WELLNESS UPDATE:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Kylie Jenner Says Photos of Her Were Photoshopped as Pregnancy Rumors Continue

Kylie Jenner, Girls' TripWhile Kylie Jenner remains mum about reports that she is allegedly pregnant, when photos of her looking larger than usual were posted on Sunday, she was just not having it.
The Daily Mail…

E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Special Entertainment News Bulletin:


Check Groupon First

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have Late Dinner and Continue to Spark Romance Rumors

Selena Gomez, Justin BieberJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez continue to spent time together, fueling rumors of a possible romantic reconciliation following her breakup with The Weeknd.
The two were photographed at…

E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Special Entertainment News Bulletin:


Check Groupon First

Young Royals Continue Poland Visit

ROYAL VISIT: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge continued their tour of Poland on Tuesday.
The royal duo visited the Stutthof concentration camp, and placed stones at the camp’s Jewish memorial — a custom honoring the dead. Some 110,000 people were imprisoned there and as many as 65,000 died at the camp, which was built in 1939.
The couple toured the camp, saw a gas chamber and viewed personal items that were taken from prisoners, such as shoes and clothes. They also met with Nazi concentration camp survivors Manfred Goldberg and Zigi Shipper, who returned to the camp for the first time.
Kate Middleton wore a floral skirt and top by Erdem.

The Duchess of Cambridge (in Erdem) visits Stutthof Concentration Camp in Poland. 
Tim Rooke/REX/Shutterstock

The Duchess of Cambridge (in Erdem) visits Stutthof Concentration Camp in Poland. 
Tim Rooke/REX/Shutterstock

The duke and duchess along with their two children — four-year-old Prince George and two-year-old Princess Charlotte — arrived in Poland on Monday as part of a week-long royal tour of that country, and Germany, on behalf of Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
They met with Poland’s president Andrzej Duda and first lady, Agata Kornhauser-Duda, at the Presidential Palace then took a tour of Warsaw’s Krakowskie Przedmieście street. They

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…
WWDWWD
TideBuy Black Friday Sale 90% Off+ Extra Coupon

Corinne Olympios’ Lawyers: ‘Our Own Investigation Will Continue into Bachelor in Paradise Sex Scandal  

 

The Bachelor in Paradise controversy is far from over if you ask Corinne Olympios‘ legal team.

Shortly after Warner Bros. released a statement Tuesday announcing that an investigation had produced no evidence of sexual misconduct on the show’s set last week, an attorney for the 25-year-old business owner and former Bachelor contestant has confirmed she will continue to pursue the allegations.

“It needs to be made clear that production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down because of multiple complaints received from BiP producers and crew member on the set,” Olympios’ attorney Martin Singer tells PEOPLE in a statement. “It was not shut down due to an complaint filed by Corinne against anyone.”

The statement continues, “It comes as no surprise that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal investigation, would state that no wrong doing had occurred. Our own investigation will continue based on multiple new witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw and heard.”

On Tuesday, 10 days after announcing production had officially been halted, Warner Bros. confirmed that filming will soon resume.

“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously. The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.  Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”

ABC confirmed the news with its own statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday: “We appreciate the swift and complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise. Given their results, the series will resume production and will air this summer on ABC.”

PEOPLE sources previously confirmed season 4 production was suspended after a producer raised concerns about an alleged sexual encounter between contestants DeMario Jackson and Olympios, both of whom had reportedly been drinking heavily all day.

Bachelor in Paradise will return later this summer on ABC.


PEOPLE.com

Fashion Deals Update:

Charlie Gard treatment must continue until next week, court rules

European Court of Human Rights tells UK to maintain treatment of sick baby Charlie Gard until 13 June.
BBC News – Health
HEALTH & WELLNESS UPDATE:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Dak Prescott will have to continue to thrive in shadow of Tony Romo

Dak Prescott will have to continue to thrive in shadow of Tony Romo
www.espn.com – NFL

Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Hold Hands, Continue To Keep Us Guessing

Selena Gomez and The Weeknd just took their relationship to the next level: they experienced the all-important “group hang.”

The pair stepped out in Hollywood after palling around with French Montana, Jaden Smith and friends at Dave & Buster’s on Wednesday night. Gomez and The Weeknd sure looked cozy, as they held hands and drove off together around 3 a.m.

This is the first time the two have appeared in public together since they were caught kissing earlier this month. Despite the buzz around their potential romance, both Gomez and The Weeknd have kept mum on the subject, although they’ve dropped a few hints here and there. They are officially following each other on Instagram, and a source tells E! News that they text every day.

These two continue to keep us on our toes. One thing’s for sure: they have excellent taste in date spots.

YOUNG LEGENDS #newboyband #shwag

A photo posted by French Montana (@frenchmontana) on

— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

Entertainment – The Huffington Post
Visit Gabby Love today for the hottest fashion entertainment online!
Ashley Madison - Have an affair. Married Dating, Affairs, Married Women, Extramarital Affair

Unmet Needs Continue to Pile Up

When someone is spending $ 3,500 or more a month for assisted living, are there fewer activities the resident can’t manage?
The New Old Age

SPECIAL HEALTH DISCOUNT UPDATE:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Eastern Conference wrap: Canadiens continue to roll, Bruins bounce back

Eastern Conference wrap: Canadiens continue to roll, Bruins bounce back
ESPN.com – NHL

Rumblings: Bickell, Dano might be back; Kopitar talks continue; Nylander, Manson impressing

Rumblings: Bickell, Dano might be back; Kopitar talks continue; Nylander, Manson impressing
ESPN.com – NHL

Humble Plumber Wins $136 Million Lottery, Still Wants To Continue Working

NEW YORK (AP) — A Staten Island plumber who won a $ 136 million Powerball jackpot said Thursday he wants to keep working — but also plans to “relax a little more.”

Anthony Perosi, 56, left his March 14 ticket pinned to the wall behind a basement pipe for six weeks.

anthony perosi
The winner, Anthony Perosi, on right, and his son, Anthony Perosi III.

A friend had told him where the winning ticket had been purchased, but she thought a teacher had won. So he took his time checking the numbers, which he’d chosen randomly.

“When I saw all the numbers matched up, I panicked,” Perosi said. “I immediately called my son and asked him to come over right away!”

Anthony Perosi III did what he was told.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said the 27-year-old. “I checked the numbers on my phone and it has been surreal ever since.”

The cash value of the ticket came to $ 88.5 million. The father decided to share his winnings with his son, split 70-30. So dad gets a net lump sum of $ 38.6 million after required withholdings, and son pockets $ 16.5 million.

“I honestly don’t know what my plans are right now,” said the elder Perosi. “I want to continue to work, but will be able to relax a little more and not have any worries financially.”

“I don’t have words for it,” said the son. “It’s just unbelievable and a big relief; like a big weight is off my shoulders. I’ll probably pay some bills, take a vacation, and then really take some time to think and plan for the future.”

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter

— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

GPS for the Soul – The Huffington Post
Special News Bulletin-http://www.acrx.org -As millions of Americans strive to deal with the economic downturn,loss of jobs,foreclosures,high cost of gas,and the rising cost of prescription drug cost. Charles Myrick ,the President of American Consultants Rx, announced the re-release of the American Consultants Rx community service project which consist of millions of free discount prescription cards being donated to thousands of not for profits,hospitals,schools,churches,etc. in an effort to assist the uninsured,under insured,and seniors deal with the high cost of prescription drugs.-American Consultants Rx -Pharmacy Discount Network News

Protesters Continue to Fight Dolce & Gabbana

D&G STILL UNDER FIRE: The organizers of Thursday’s protest outside of Dolce & Gabbana’s Old Bond Street store in London are rallying more troops to try to pressure Macy’s and Debenhams into dropping the brand. As of Friday afternoon, nearly 17,000 people had signed an online petition to that effect, in response to Domenico Dolce’s and Stefano Gabbana’s recent controversial comments about in vitro fertilization that prompted Elton to call for a boycott of the brand.

Edwin Sesange, director of the LGBT Out and Proud Diamond Group, and Peter Tatchell, director of his own human rights advocacy foundation, penned the Care2 petition. At this point, no further protests are planned, according to a spokesman for the group.

Macy’s and Debenhams had not responded to requests for comment Friday afternoon.

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…
WWD » Dianna Agron to Star in Alexander McQueen Play
TideBuy Black Friday Sale 90% Off+ Extra Coupon

James Franco And Seth Rogen Continue Bromance With Photoshopped Vogue Cover

The world’s second most talked about couple, James Franco and Seth Rogen, have photoshopped themselves on to the cover of Vogue, replacing the heads of Kim and Kanye with their own. This follows the pair’s vaguely homophobic “Bound 2” parody: “Bound 3.” Prepare yourselves for a phoned-in satirization of E!’s two-part wedding special.


Style – The Huffington Post
FASHION NEWS UPDATE-Visit Shoe Deals Online today for the hottest deals online for shoes!